Years of searching... Need the name of a mixtape. Audio attatched

Fonta

Right now I still searching for the name of a mixtape that contains this song,
7 years or so since I last heared it... I don't know why but it reminds me of Stanton Warriors (I know it's not the same genre, but...)

Anyway, I attatched a recreation of the notes that are used in that song (if you are curious I made it with Spire VST in fruity loops)
In the real song there are sampled trumpets instead of a plain synth like this. I heared that song on an awesome mixtape
Someone knows it's name? If not, do you know the name of the single song ?

Thanks a lot :)

Attachments

• trumpetdnb.mp3
    469.6 KB · Views: 111
I think it is definitely something i have heard. bit like star wars but has more girth to it. like wooophmm wooophmm, la laa cre traaaa. but with more realness. it's like that but not, but has that thing that does that stuff. It's fucking annoying because I know it but i'm shit with names but is it by stanton warriors?

Right now I still searching for the name of a mixtape that contains this song,
7 years or so since I last heared it... I don't know why but it reminds me of Stanton Warriors (I know it's not the same genre, but...)

Anyway, I attatched a recreation of the notes that are used in that song (if you are curious I made it with Spire VST in fruity loops)
In the real song there are sampled trumpets instead of a plain synth like this. I heared that song on an awesome mixtape
Someone knows it's name? If not, do you know the name of the single song ?

Thanks a lot :)

just been sat here thinking about it and i can't believe nobody knew this is the superman theme
THANKS FINALLY Someone posts without trolling I ♥ LOVE YOU

It's exactly that song ! Now I will try to find the mixtape that contained it. THANKS !

EDIT: Thanks to you I finally found the Mix... It's Urban Jungle - DJ Aphrodite Mix Album (1999). Thanks, thanks, and more thanks for you. It was worth to register & post here. I was starting to think about posting in another forum.
But now It's time to remember those old days... ♥

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom