yay!!!! at last

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by emmababyb, Sep 18, 2003.

1. emmababyb

emmababyb 15yrs on

Ive had my tongue pierced at last yehaaaa!!!!!

love emmababyb
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

respect!!!!!!!!!!!

2. kama

kama benkama.net

ahhhh, its ice cream only for you my lady... they're wicked in sex though!!
    :2thumbs:

3. emmababyb

emmababyb 15yrs on

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UwDdAvMYhP31cd8k5!cyuqXHCxLX97v6TWJLgmWch3aJOSDw!v17YGDYL5Q7ASWFYSQK3jIz*!ERnpvigdFhhiIHeQAl8wLyYFw1CDbx3Kc*QGV8dUJUa6TFeIkfM8Uf/P1010099.JPG?dc=4675439297029058685

cant get my images up for some reason but for the patient people out there heres a picky lol,

I wouldnt klnow about ice cream i went into maccyds after and tried a milk shake but couldnt suck it up the straw, lol, and alcohol makes it bloody sting lol,

As for the sex thing, hmm, tell me more lol, being single i wouldnt know about that one :)

4. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

a girl like you ?..single??!!

:teeth: :bounce:

5. emmababyb

emmababyb 15yrs on

yes i am all alone lol, just me and my choones

and my weekly :rave:

6. 1992

1992 Novantadue

I don't know about tounge pearcings and tattoos....

7. CoB

CoB Pure Sanelessness

especially tattoos.. i always think about old people with tattoos and how bad they look, thogh the tongue peircings is, cos the hole covers up dunnit? or is that too thick there for it to cover? i dont know anything about how the human body heals

8. 1992

1992 Novantadue

I don't know but probably with a pearcing of any sort the damage isn't forever.... like with a tattoo. Speaking of which the Tattooed "curley" guy on Howard Stern last night.... What a mess!!!! Theres no chance that guy will ever get a proper job.

9. emmababyb

emmababyb 15yrs on

I have my belly button pierced downwards as you can see in my photo, my tongue pierced, i have 6 tatts, one you can see just in the photo, which is my tribal one, I have the circle of life celtic one the other side. i have 2 butterflies and my sons name on my left shoulder, i can cover them all up if i wear a t shirt or blouse for work. i dont think they are ugly, i am old and they still look good, i had my nose pierced aswell but i havent had that in for yrs and yrs. My first tat was 16 yr ago and i had a good tyhink about it before i had it done, like the rest of them i never will regret them they are part of me. I do think that the people who have the whole metal thing in thier face are crazy and especially these ear stretched things down to thier knees, lol, but its whats inside that counts with people so i dont judge