Yaman Mixtapes

Just click Side A or B next to where it says click for link. I only checked quick so apologies for the ones that are missing but there is still plenty there.

Not full sets a few missing like bukem 2 your never see that also a few randall and hype and Dr S Gachet i happen to have the randall sets and hype and Gachet sets that are missing

Not full sets a few missing like bukem 2 your never see that also a few randall and hype and Dr S Gachet i happen to have the randall sets and hype and Gachet sets that are missing

Ltj's bukem's yaman buk02 tape was only recently found and cost the guy who bought the tape quite a bit so he never put the links out for it. I think nearly if not all the other mixes can be found on various sites.

Any chance of upping the ones which ain't there mate?

@ Jungledon. Thanks for that. Nice useful bit of info. Shame its not available anywhere.

nice link to that website Spoox , loads of cool sets there mate! like the way you can see the tape artwork as well yes yes !
very helpful that most of them have tracklistings too, from a dj's point of view it's bloody annoying hearing an amazing tune and not knowing what the hell it is

Back
Top Bottom