DnB Xtrah - Soundclash (HUUUUGE TUNE!)

I like this. It's stripped back and 'minimal' but the beats and bass still sound ruff and not all clean and gay. More producers take note.

Moving in the wrong direction. These kinda tunes have zero shelf life and dont really show any talent. Amazing production obviously

kind of contradicting yourself by saying it shows no talent but has amazing production? I think this ones got a shit load of talent! xtrah is a badman full stop! In saying this theres a lot thats come out on other lables that i would say the same about, so i guess it boils down to opinion!

kind of contradicting yourself by saying it shows no talent but has amazing production?

Learning logic inside out, really understanding the program and being able to make the sound you want isnt anything to do with pure musical talent. This sounds very nice, and effective, but its for me lacking
IMO

Learning logic inside out, really understanding the program and being able to make the sound you want isnt anything to do with pure musical talent. This sounds very nice, and effective, but its for me lacking
IMO

You will change your mind when you heard the bass work. This is deadly on a big rig. It's minimal tho to a certain extend. Nothing one would play from start to finish. Still a sick tune.

Back
Top Bottom