Xtrah & DLR - Direct Approach

Insta-buy.

We were just talking about this in the 2014 Rollers thread.

Sounds so much like The Nine its ridiculous.

Apparently Break has been calling it 'The Ten'. Hahahaha.

Shit's gunna go down when they are doubled by somebody at a night.... let's hope that night is headz/exit next week.

Hah, opened with this > the nine at Grooves a couple of weeks back. Went daaaaoown

Also I am kicking myself as I could have grabbed another copy of this from Juno yesterday - waited too long and it was GOOOONEEE

Just play The Nine, people won't hear any difference I suppose. Although you are doing the right thing to play the original track ;)

All people saying this sounds amazing mixed with The Nine :uberlaugh

This wins biggest 2014 rip off for me, has even got the messiah intro scream looped in there :D. Altho Stealth's - Homage is as bad.

People are too nice... If anyone did it with Goldie #Stairs

Re: Xtrah & DLR - Direct Approach

Just play The Nine, people won't hear any difference I suppose. Although you are doing the right thing to play the original track ;)

All people saying this sounds amazing mixed with The Nine :uberlaugh

This wins biggest 2014 rip off for me, has even got the messiah intro scream looped in there :D. Altho Stealth's - Homage is as bad.

People are too nice... If anyone did it with Goldie #Stairs

Agree with this completely. Hate rip offs like this! But obviously there's people out there who like it, which I will never understand. As for dropping this and the nine together, just saying it makes me cringe. Don't know what they were thinking tbh, trying to recreate a classic never works. It's not like it happened by accident is it!

- - - Updated - - -

funny, I was planning to try this combo for an upcoming gig - it must be because they are so similar!

Seriously?

Lol why are people hating on this? The tunes fucking massive, so what, some of you like RAM and every tune on there sounds the same...

Back
Top Bottom