Xtinction Agenda - 2020 the year humans go extinctioning

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what kind of surgery do you Think she needs to fix that. a whole new head, probably. its just all fked, there is not a single thing in that cranium that is ok, how is that possible? was Ozzy that uggo? is Sharon that uggo? neither are really that uggo, but their offspring is so brutally bad, genetically speaking, thats not a combination that should have ever happened twice.

here is very recent footage. shes obviously had work done, but didnt get her chin and jaw done. its supposed to be brutally painful but she should still go ahead and do it. the funny thing is your kids still going to be uggo, unless you get someone with the opposite problem, so if she gets a man with a weak jaw and a receeding chin, then maybe.

she should have her tubes tied, is what it is. poison to the gene pool.

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
what kind of surgery do you Think she needs to fix that. a whole new head, probably. its just all fked, there is not a single thing in that cranium that is ok, how is that possible? was Ozzy that uggo? is Sharon that uggo? neither are really that uggo, but their offspring is so brutally bad, genetically speaking, thats not a combination that should have ever happened twice.

here is very recent footage. shes obviously had work done, but didnt get her chin and jaw done. its supposed to be brutally painful but she should still go ahead and do it. the funny thing is your kids still going to be uggo, unless you get someone with the opposite problem, so if she gets a man with a weak jaw and a receeding chin, then maybe.

she should have her tubes tied, is what it is. poison to the gene pool.

She looks just like her parents actually.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
This is top secret but I think I cracked it.

It's already happened. Yeah, that's right. I only go on evidence. We have evidence of dinosaurs and a crater the size of a country. Plus if you put all the countries together like a jigsaw it would make one giant piece of land.

So the dinosaurs got put here first as like a beta version. But for whatever reason it didn't work or changes where needed so they erased them with the big bang.

Then they started a fresh with us.

Biggest unanswered question and most important one. How did we get here.

We was put here.

But by who or what?

We are to perfect as in the way we work. Our organs our habits our ability to learn and build. But of course we have flaws that make sense in accordance with evolution.

We evolved over millions and millions of years. If that was the case monkeys would be talking by now and so would the fish.

We was put here.

Also the planet is perfect. oxygen the o zone gravity. water and food. It's all abit to perfect like it was designed.
You need to watch some documentaries dude. I recommend “cosmos a space time odyssey”
It will answer some of those questions for you.

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
Its happening so fast now

Forget 40 years... this could be it...

Make sure you're with your loved ones this year... cos we're all dying