Xtinction Agenda - 2020 the year humans go extinctioning

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
Unfortunately not the Loxy label or the X-Men...

we basically have 40years to save the planet from a mass extinction. 23 bee species have gone extinct in the UK alone!

Chart of the day

CONIFERS FFS

THE GROUND SLOTH!!

WE'VE LOST THE QUAGGGA!!! Used to love seeing Ibex in the gardens at my estate.

This fish is crying!

The bros

So the riots and looting begin!! Bring down the system! Fight for your right to peyote not potatoe!!

TO ARMS :gun:

Ya Whale whores!!!

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
The planet wont last forever. Why do you think they are studying other planets so much. They see the future. Maybe total recall will be a thing

pedo guy

what if the aliens are forcing us to all live together and if we faill to get along and become friends and family they are just going to exterminate us all?

maybe the aliens heating the planet up ?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what if the aliens are forcing us to all live together and if we faill to get along and become friends and family they are just going to exterminate us all?

maybe the aliens heating the planet up ?
i dont know man we are so intrinsically tied to this planet, its so painfully clear weve evolved here on this planet, unless you mean that the aliens either started evolution on this planet or the time they came and doctored the dna of humans or maybe they do city planning and run the golbal economy?

Did you know there's a name for what happens to the human brain if a person spends long enough out in space? It's called 'pandorum' and it's a feeling of meaninglessness and depression and you get it from sleeping in zero g for a while, how mental is that? Also the sun. Unless you get enough sun your brain gets depressed, and it has to be absorbed on the surface of the earth, otherwise it kills us, and even then you're likely to get cancer. So we're clearly from this planet, but that doesn't mean the aliens didn't get involved, in fact, I'm 100% sure they did and very much are.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
The planet will survive, nature will evolve, but we won't be here to hastag like and selfie it
Why, what's going on buddy, are you going somewhere? Because I'll be here, all day every day, hashtag, selfie, dick pics, tinder, all that shit, even when the comet finally arrives. That's when I'll be jamming out the hardest on a neon yellow electric guitar wearing a rad headband that says 'ninja master'

You'd probably get that comet right in the face too, all you dorks would, but not me, no sir.

pedo guy

im just saying it could be whats going on

people dont just go and blow everything up and say its ok people the rest of you can come and live with us. or do they ?

yeah i like pandorum but i thought it was more about the idea of there being no more earth so the mind changes when it realizes it has no more rules to obey.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Do you swallow Cum doe
Ryang does, you should confer with him about it

im just saying it could be whats going on

people dont just go and blow everything up and say its ok people the rest of you can come and live with us. or do they ?

yeah i like pandorum but i thought it was more about the idea of there being no more earth so the mind changes when it realizes it has no more rules to obey.
If it was it would be a pretty difficult theory to prove, don't you think

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
you can scarsely claim to be capable of wearing trousers. If you look, right this moment, what do you have on. That's right, not much there, is there.
Actually.. bucko!! Im wearing TWO pairs of trousers!!

Suck on that!