XPOSURE bringing the news, audio and mp3 downloads! :)

benxo

FINALLY!

http://www.xposurerecords.com/ - check out the MP3 shop (also vinyl available!) Let me know what you think... accepts PayPal!

thumb_combined_download.jpg
thumb_xpue_download.jpg
thumb_xpoe_download.jpg
contour.jpg
ill-esha.jpg
subsonik.jpg

Also, check out OVERX003

Contour feat. Ill-Esha - Point of No Return / Trespassing
, forthcoming...

* Contour's 'Point of No Return' featuring Ill-Esha is a killer, killer, killer vocal track. I've known Elysha for about 9 years (we were angsty teenagers on the internet together) and apparently my aunt knows her dad or something, although i didn't know that until a couple of weeks ago. That's not why I signed it. I signed it because it's effing lovely.

* Contour's 'Trespassing' is, to use a technical term, Vorsprung Durch LFO. Also it's kinda jazzy. Or something. Anyway it's phat. Eat it. You need to eat more phat. Geddit?

and UNDERX003

Subsonik - Afraid of the Dark / Sensor!

* Subsonik's 'Afraid of The Dark' is a creepy, trancey number with some kind of sample with the word 'jungle' in it that sounds like it's been swiped from Counterstrike or something. Lovely!

* Subsonik's 'Sensor' is a track that I've had on dub for about 2 years and has been going up and down like a yo-yo in a whore house. My house mate Inside Info has done a remix which is forthcoming on Incite Recordings. Here is / will be / yum the original.

ALSO On Promo Now check out:

XPOE002 - Soma & Justin Todd - I Feel You
XPOE002 - L Plus & MG - Musik
(Press release written by Jeryl)
BUY ON PROMO NOW >>HERE<<

XPUE002 - Kiro vs Billy Lane - Only Here
XPUE002 - Motion - Imbalance
(Press release written by Jeryl)
BUY ON PROMO NOW >>HERE<<

New site:
home.jpg

Shop: