Xplasm - Interceptor

Neomind

Too many skulls!">:O
VIP Junglist
everything, apart from the mixdown and the "robotic hi hats" is good ;)
good reese going along. Could have more pads and bits here and there but it's fine thought.

ilovelondon

Call me Jens.
VIP Junglist
I'm amazed with what some of the bedroom producers of the forum come up with. Keep it up i'd say.
I'm not a producer by far, so you won't be getting any hints by me, i wouldn't know myself. But it sounds pretty wicked.
Like the part at 3 mins, giving the listener a rest, before giving him his harder breaks back. ;)
If you've got a hard dnb tune, the mellow part inbetween makes it even harder. The mellower, the harder you'll realise the main sound of the tune is.

Neomind

Too many skulls!">:O
VIP Junglist
I'm amazed with what some of the bedroom producers of the forum come up with. Keep it up i'd say.
I'm not a producer by far, so you won't be getting any hints by me, i wouldn't know myself. But it sounds pretty wicked.
Like the part at 3 mins, giving the listener a rest, before giving him his harder breaks back. ;)
If you've got a hard dnb tune, the mellow part inbetween makes it even harder. The mellower, the harder you'll realise the main sound of the tune is.
that's real good feedback mate ;)

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
That's real good feedback on feedback mate :D
Yo bro, I'm feeling your feedback, on feedback.....on....ah, I'm a listen to the tune.,

oh I just read the original original feedback and it was pretty 'real good' :D

As for the tune... Neoveryoumind is right, the elements are there, just not all brought together in the mix down. The actual tune is pretty cool. Bit of distortion/saturation on the drums would help a bit.

Last edited:

djdevz

VIP Junglist
lol subprime..

anywaay about the track: sounds pretty sick...some gritty sounds going on.

not a fan of the build up though..of how it dropped without the drums n then kicked in.
but otherwise good work