xone 92 rotary

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
xone92rotary_top.jpg

whats your thoughts on this?
spose smoother volume control and not chance of accidently playing wrong channel

not sure about this. try taking out 2 tunes while putting one in into the mix. bet that will be tricky on this!

Didnt Flicky get one of these when they first came out? Aparently the noveltywore off very quick and he took it back and got the normal 92

yeah, channel faders are great cause you can use multiple with one hand, could see it being a nightmare using all 4 channels with rotary volume controls

im not saying i would go for this mixer myself was just wondering what kind of advantage it may have

I know of heads who prefer rotary mixers. I'm not sure why Allen & Heath are doing it now as i there isn't much inherently better about them. Think it was something about the build quality of a few classic rotary mixers that people really liked.

Yeh... i had the misfortune of being stuck with one of these at a rave..... confused the fukin hell out of me at first.... awkward to use... but if your just doing standard 2 deck mixing it does feel a bit more detailed in volume levels... I hardly ever use the crossfader so it did feel a bit more 'fun' to play with for a bit...

but I dont really get the advantage of it to be honest.....

Back
Top Bottom