Xone 92 Graphite Grey

there are two filters on it... The rotary above each channel controls the other filter which is selected by the blue buttons on the left hand side... This has absoloutly nothing to do with the effect unit on the right hand side.

The dial is turned clockwise to enter into a high pass sweep, the more you turn it the deeper the cut, and vice versa for the low pass. I don't ever push any buttons in time to start my filter, I have complete control on how much filter I want. You seem to be confusing the effect unit with the low/high pass filter on the channels. So I can have a tune filtered on a high pass and slowly bring it down to normal as I bring it in whilst rolling the original tune out with the low pass. You getting me yet? lol

You have listened to my sets right? The filtering in there is fully controlled by me and I do not ever use the effects unit activated by the button on the right hand side whatsoever. When you have used the djm-800 did you not use the rotaries above each channel or at least wonder what they are there for?

Ohh... nice one @ February. Indeed each to there own, but to be honest i think I'd like both :D .... Im gonna have fun on that beast :teeth:

Woah shit me I never knew that! Thats pretty fucking cool, just had a looky at a picture of the mixer and fully see what you mean! No-one had ever mentioned what that does so I just assumed Colour was the equivilent of Resonance... That makes me want an 800 now lol!! Will have to get myself on one before i look at buying a 92.

Cheers for clearing that up tho chap, did wonder what those knobs did lol!

DJM800s are wicked pieces of kit but and have more going for them in terms of features...but i cant help but want an allen and heath, they are just more comfotable to use and only contain what i need it to...build is good limiter is great (from a clubs perspective) P&G faders are definatly better than pio's and the VCFs are easy/good.

Back
Top Bottom