xmas presents...

copper_wires

Hey guys, so with xmas coming up and all, i need to get my dad a johnny cash shirt. well, I don't NEED to, but I WANT to. He really likes Johnny Cash.

Anyways, here is what I'm thinking:
SHIRT 1

or

SHIRT 2

obviously I'm getting him more than just the shirt, but i thought this would be a nice supplement.

anyways, the first shirt is awesome and I think he would love it. My mom, on the other hand, would not. And I wouldn't want to see it fall victim to an unfortunate bleach accident

The second one is cool because its Johnny Cash and Elvis, which my Dad likes both, it just doesn't pack the same punch, ya know?

Anyways. Opinions?

]what about you guys, whata re you getting people?

pitts

VIP Junglist
ive been well generous to my family this year the ammount of prezzies ive got everyone cannot wait to give them to them

losty

losty2010
VIP Junglist
going to get my dad a bottle of xo remy martin, hope he will give something awesome in return hehe

wo88le

A Mockery of a Travesty
VIP Junglist
im getting my dad this for his posh coffee machine which he's fallen in love with.

he's gonna be dead chuffed

---------- Post added at 19:46 ---------- Previous post was at 19:43 ----------

Hey guys, so with xmas coming up and all, i need to get my dad a johnny cash shirt. well, I don't NEED to, but I WANT to. He really likes Johnny Cash.

Anyways, here is what I'm thinking:
SHIRT 1

or

SHIRT 2

obviously I'm getting him more than just the shirt, but i thought this would be a nice supplement.

anyways, the first shirt is awesome and I think he would love it. My mom, on the other hand, would not. And I wouldn't want to see it fall victim to an unfortunate bleach accident

The second one is cool because its Johnny Cash and Elvis, which my Dad likes both, it just doesn't pack the same punch, ya know?

Anyways. Opinions?

]what about you guys, whata re you getting people?

BTW...

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
im getting my dad this for his posh coffee machine which he's fallen in love with.

hmmm. my dad got one of those about 4 years ago and did the exact same thing......

then 3 years ago he bought a red sports car and fucked off with a younger divorced woman thats got no kids, owns her own home and has lots of time shares. keep your eye on him.

muzzadj

VIP Junglist

For my girlfriend. Supposedly the worlds most comfy and soft toy lol. Along with a few dvds and chocolate.

also ive just realised how ugly that thing that is holding it is.. my god.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

For my girlfriend. Supposedly the worlds most comfy and soft toy lol. Along with a few dvds and chocolate.

also ive just realised how ugly that thing that is holding it is.. my god.

She/It has probably got her/it's cock up the polar bear's arse, hence why the polar bear is looking so pleased.

Top Bottom