Xiris - Timebomb (WIP)

xiris

Resident Canadian
VIP Junglist
Secret Soundcloud link

Tune i've been working on for awhile now, wondering what you guys think of it. I'm currently not happy w. the 3rd part of the drop... All feedback is good feedback!

Cheers,

Last edited:
I'm not sure what exactly it is but the drums don't match the bass. Maybe they need pitched, splashier high hats, or sound more synthetic. I just don't know. The bass is wicket as fuck and on point. Maybe some mid ranges could be scooped out. Thats about it.

Imma just drop by and ask if you plan on putting something in betweed 1:06 - 1:07?
Feeling like it could use something in between there :D
Otherwise really digging the bassline of the track.
Also love it how your song matches the thematic of the name.
Not just slapped on name with no ties to the song.
Partly the reason why i prefer to number my tracks rather than naming them.

Imma just drop by and ask if you plan on putting something in betweed 1:06 - 1:07?
Feeling like it could use something in between there :D
Otherwise really digging the bassline of the track.
Also love it how your song matches the thematic of the name.
Not just slapped on name with no ties to the song.
Partly the reason why i prefer to number my tracks rather than naming them.
Lately I've been trying to make sure I've got some kind of theme going on, instead "newtrack4736", lol.
Thanks for your feedback mate! I think I'll put a little wub in that gap or something.

Thanks for listening!

Lately I've been trying to make sure I've got some kind of theme going on, instead "newtrack4736", lol.
Thanks for your feedback mate! I think I'll put a little wub in that gap or something.

Thanks for listening!

Idk if you're really looking for any suggestions but for that gap i had an idea to use a little jab like in this song.

Not note to note but rather in the vein of it :d

thank you all for checking the tune out

what about the drums do you guys not like? kicks quiet, is the sample itself alright? snare? the hats/break pattern in the background? the beat structure itself?
I'm not the biggest fan of em myself tbh, but i've got no clue where to take 'em.

i had originally started this with minimal af, half time drums, but eliminated them cuz they were boring and sad

Heavy song. I like it. Really nice sounddesign! I can hear the amount of work ^^. Anyway i would suggest to exchange the kick and the snare. just find the right sample and you are good!

Back
Top Bottom