Xiris - Here We Go [heavier, crunchy bass tune]

hi again, same calibre as they other track of yours ... this one sounds better imo overall.
still try to look at scooping various freq., esp. in the mid range (check 500 and 800 hz).
otherwise good work! :2thumbs:

Not a fan of the vocal in fact I'd say it ruins the track... pretty cool track even if it isn't my type of dnb though.

Maybe the vocal is just a bit wet... hmm

hi again, same calibre as they other track of yours ... this one sounds better imo overall.
still try to look at scooping various freq., esp. in the mid range (check 500 and 800 hz).
otherwise good work! :2thumbs:

Thanks for your feedback on both the tracks! I'm assuming youre talking about scooping the main synth in the drop?

Not a fan of the vocal in fact I'd say it ruins the track... pretty cool track even if it isn't my type of dnb though.

Maybe the vocal is just a bit wet... hmm
Thanks for the feedback! Im gonna dig for a better vocal sample for this one / just go w no vocal, cuz yeah other than the title I don't feel the vocals adding anything anymore.

Really like the bass, I think the track would work better with rolling drums though, think 'The Nine' kind of style
I agree with 'WSR' on the drums, I like the underlying pump on the bass that starts right at the beginning, love the heavy b-line aswell (bad ass mate) and also like the vocal, would like to hear it a bit more clearer if possible imo. Good work.

Really like the bass, I think the track would work better with rolling drums though, think 'The Nine' kind of style

Thanks for your feedback! i'm gonna put this one on the back burner for a couple weeks, and then re-approach it. I agree the drums could be more exciting, I'll give The Nine a fresh listen and see if it can inspire some drum mayhem.

I agree with 'WSR' on the drums, I like the underlying pump on the bass that starts right at the beginning, love the heavy b-line aswell (bad ass mate) and also like the vocal, would like to hear it a bit more clearer if possible imo. Good work.

Thanks for the feedback! Listening back i'm 95% sure that vocal is gonna be gone in the next version of this guy, sounds super-imposed imo.

thanks for your honesty. Any suggestions on how i could improve the tune?
i don't know how to explain it.

but if you listen to this intro over and over and over .. that'll explain it for me somehow (y)

Nice! quality of the production is great :)
I think drums would be better with some kind of 16th feel by hihat, shaker, or even amen breaks on top.
Bass is wicked!
Without vocal is better to my preference. But I think it is really personal taste tho...

I like the vocal it's cool and you've clearly put a lot of work into the bass it's great. Good mixing too, not too muddy for me.

I like it. As the arrangement is quite dark, I think drums could use some hi shelf. Maybe on the master bus too, but maybe that's what you're going for.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom