[xgn016] Temulent (free 256k mp3 downloads)

Cube

www.exegene.com
VIP Junglist
xgn016.jpg

XGN016

A. Temulent - Angershine
B. Temulent & J.Initial - Domino Effect

Exegene's 16th release comes from Temulent, a man who has numerous releases under his belt from labels such as Ohm Resistance, Offshore, Bassdrive, Canvas, and Obliterati, which he is the owner of. But instead of his usual dark,evil and fast paced style, he drops a couple of more obscure and experimental pieces for us. Angershine kicks off this release with reverbed strings and pianos combined with a growling bassline and extra crisp drum breaks create an intense journey of moody drum and bass through till the end. For the B Side, he joins forces with J.Initial to bring Domino Effect, a hard edged roller from start to finish,which features full on abrasive synths, angry basses and punchy drums. Expect more of Temulent on Exegene in the future.

Go to www.exegene.com to get the release, in zipped form and individual files.

Enjoy!

Feedback appreciated.

:spam:

Yo....both of these tracks are tight. I've checked out every release on exegene since #9 or 10, and can definately say that this one has been my favorite so far. :2thumbs:

I dont feel this one... im affraid but both tracks seem to be boring ... maybe just for me... the "b side" i think has to have more bass and the "a side" more changes...
thats my opinion...

Back
Top Bottom