Cube

www.exegene.com
VIP Junglist
xgn009 - Alpha Omega
A. Straight Circles
B. Skullcrusher

out now

xgn009.jpg

Exegene's first release of 2005 comes from a man who knows his way around the drum and bass scene, having released over 100 records on various well known drum and bass labels over the years, including Reinforced Records, Renegade Hardware, Offshore Recordings, Forestry Service, Pi, TOV, Invader and many more.
Alpha Omega exclusively brings his fresh talent to Exegene, with his trademark menace and funk on the A then beating the shit out of you with a tech reecey roller on the flip.

Go to www.exegene.com to download 256k mp3's for free 8)

Enjoy!

Feedback & Comments appreciated.

;)

Want to support Exegene even more?
Now you can!

Donations can be made using PayPal®
At the moment, donations can only be made from PayPal® users.
Credit card and bank transfers can be done but only via PayPal®

To donate, simply send as much money as you like to donate@exegene.com using PayPal®

Leave your name and email address if you like, so we can get back to you and say thanks!

All donations are going towards pressing cd's and vinyl of Exegene releases.

Thanks!

(y)

Cube said:
no.
its my label.
we released 2 alpha omega tracks on 256k mp3's for free.

I didn't know you had a record label! I also found out last week that Media is Chimara unless if he was pulling my leg.

Well thanks for the mp3s. I left them on download when I left for school. I used to buy Alpha Omega records all the time when my local record store was still around. The best one he did was the one with the Flava Flav sample and the 1992 rave cords... I can't remember the name of it but it was on Reinforced.

Do you release all of your records as free mp3s or is this a promotional thing?

:)

yep, all releases are released as mp3's

would have done vinyl but its all about the money..

but now i've decided that we'll save up and try get some wax out there, hence the donation thingy.

anyhoo :thumbsup: for checking it. hope you enjoy

Cube said:
:)

yep, all releases are released as mp3's

would have done vinyl but its all about the money..

but now i've decided that we'll save up and try get some wax out there, hence the donation thingy.

anyhoo :thumbsup: for checking it. hope you enjoy

Wow, nice!

I guess I've been sleeping on this. Are the previous tracks still avalible as free downloads as well?

Great, I'll grab them a bit later. Madchester is deffenetly still in the house. :)

Nice....someone posted the links to this site in another forum and got a chance to check out the tracks. Pretty good stuff, it's real cool they're offering downloads at such high quality. They had releases prior to 009 up there too.....I also downladed some Fucoza tracks that were on release 007. Good tracks overall!

Back
Top Bottom