DnB Xenflex - Lazer Beam (New neuro track)

Hey mate, liking this tune apart from those 'happy' sounding sections like the one at 1.13 -1.30

they really kill the dark feel of this track

But apart from that it sounds good, nice edits too

Same advice on the 1.13".
Think that the snare could be a lot heavier. Would be awesome. Bring it up.
I think that the bass movements are a bit exagerated. I mean that there is too much volume variation. It seems cut strangely. Maybe too much filtering? Or sidechain? Dont know.

Definitely one of the best work i hear today tho. Really good work.

Any clues on what you used on this track? plugs/Vst/daw/synths?

Thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated. I made some changes to the track today before I saw your comments, but I agree about those happy stabs.

I also changed the name and thus the URL of the track so the new one is here: http://soundcloud.com/xenflex/endorphin-clip

I just used massive and ableton. I made some bending reece long notes in Massive, resampled them to audio (a few notes for each patch) and used them to make a bassline. The bassline has a lot of FX on it and is made up of 5 channels. There is a lot of sidechaining with the kick and snare to get the drums to cut thru the mix. I like the movement in the bass.

Holy shit. On my end mix sounds almost perfect. Track is awesome. Vocal is perfect. Loved it. Wish the vocal was used more in the drop.

Back
Top Bottom