XBOX LIVE HACKERS...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by _MILLA, Mar 1, 2012.

1. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

Long story short i play cod 4
    accordin to the cod barracks i have spent about 9days 4hrs gettin to level 55 of the tenth prestige

the other day i went into a team death match, killed one guy and got demoted literaly like 250billion points..
    knocked me all the way down the level 1 :(

i man sound like a nerd but i dnt giv a fuck. i want my points back :(

any ideas ?

2. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

i'm pretty sure that when you get to level 55 prestige 10 that you have to start over again and unlock all the weapons again? like in MW2 you could only get the AK47 for like 2 levels before having to start unlocking the weapons again? i haven't played COD in ages but i think that's what happens...

3. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

nerd.

I remember when it happend to me on cod mw2 on ps3. I was in a game with a hacker and he was cheating so i got pissed started tellin him what i thought and he deleted all my weapon stats and package stats. I was pissed sent him hundreads of msgs to make it go back to normal i even went onto the official playstation site to see if they could fix it, it never got fixed, f'in hackers

4. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

[​IMG]

5. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Well all you gotta do is ask a guy with the infection to infect you. You can edit your prestige and unlock everything. I had to do it after getting demoted.

I was playing COD 4 last week for a solid few days. Shame it's so hacked. COD won't ever get as good as COD 4 was in it's heyday.

6. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

nothing you can do unless by chance you meet a hacker willing to give you 250 billion and promote you all the way back up again.

I had 4/5 gold guns on CoD4 then my PC got stolen, and PC profiles are saved locally instead of on an account :(

7. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

Can't you choose not to rise up the presitges and shit so you can kep your aweXome arsenal of fully kitted out revolvers and strike packages you'll never ever get to actually use in a game?