Views? lol

---------- Post added at 21:54 ---------- Previous post was at 21:52 ----------

Natal*

Last edited by a moderator:

luciduk

VIP Junglist
better than wii..

still make you look like a retard...
but this is none the less definatly the right direction our technology should be moving on. quite exciting since the days of eye toy.

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
if they didst use such a cheesy American family then im sure it would come across a bit better. Imagine COD on that thing, I would be knacked after 10mins.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
but "Product visions, actual features and functionality may vary" what does that mean
none of the people in the video are actually playing, just acting along with the screen

still yet to see a working version of this, don;t understand how it can be completely sans controller, u gotta at least have a sensor on the tv but then wot is it picking up, any movement would mean it spazing out everytime the cat walks along the back of the sofa

sony's also on this, using the Eye and a new wii-style-stick, and it actually works

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
none of the people in the video are actually playing, just acting along with the screen

still yet to see a working version of this, don;t understand how it can be completely sans controller, u gotta at least have a sensor on the tv but then wot is it picking up, any movement would mean it spazing out everytime the cat walks along the back of the sofa

sony's also on this, using the Eye and a new wii-style-stick, and it actually works

There are working videos about, the only one I have seen of someone actually playing a game on it is where is projects a siloet of you on the screen and balls are fired at you. You have to use your body to stop them (bit like being in goal I suppose).