Xample on Fire!!

Souljah - QUOTE - If thats whats gonna sell to the masses, the more bookings he gets..etc.

If that's wot da masses like then I'd rather B in a minority
As a Drum and Bass/Jungle fan I prefer originality 2 B honest

I like Xample, when he's at Ram Records nites tho, he's always on first at like 10pm, or like now at Matter completely demoted to the 2nd room. I think he deserves better, but agree he can't compete with the big Ram names (Andy, Subfocus, etc...) He could probably do with changing label, poss Audio Zoo with Clipz and TC or sumthing.

You guys heard Xample - Automatic. Personally rele like it but it seems to have disappeared??? - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hXkBxKAbAxw

Smally

u guys ever think ram put boundries up for him to fit into?

hes such a sound guy and i know hes just concentrating on this kinda style cause its what ram want from him atm. if thats whats gonna sell to the masses, the more bookings he gets..etc.

he has got a lot more to give trust and i for one cant wait to hear

Very good point doesnt mean he's restricted to the same presets every time though, to me somebody who use's the same presets and sounds time and time again come across lazy. Credit where credits due though he is a master when it comes to mixdowns. He's also done a sick new tune with male vocals called 'Remember' which admitedly does use a lot of his trademark sounds but then again doesnt sound like something Ive heard by him in the past

played a pretty decent set the other night, but didnt stop to talk after or anything.

played a few xample sounding dubs as well, shame the speakers were gash

Remember is big tune, whether you like the vocals or not, it rolls nasty from the drop.

Hes got a couple other big new bits kickin around now (see the hype set and the xample b2b red one set from nye nec 08/09) which dont sound too much like the typical xample sound, the only way you can really tell the tunes are his is bcoz of the typical xample structure

I think hes gonna step up this year coz towards the end of 2008, compared to culture shock, subfocus and chase and status, he wasnt really doin it as big for the ram camp

but after hearin these new bits 2009 should be a big year for him :)

can see andy droppin a cupple friday night ... ahhh the anticipation ..

oh yeah, and i forgot to say he is one of the only producers ive seen in recent times who used all vinyl in his set, big ups.

that podcast from dnbarena by him is sick!!

i like his stuff

when i heard lowdown 1st time in a club , i brocked out so hard it was dangerous

Back
Top Bottom