xample - lowdown vip

roo

xample - lowdown vip finally released with the Ram Digital Sessions 01, tis about for download. wonder what other unreleased stuff ram will put on later sessions?

that digital release things a load of shit only a cople of tunes that ain't already about to download, rams been pretty weak of late imo

that doesn't really matter since its not like the valve digital packs where you had to buy the whole lot ot get watching you, i only bought lowdown vip for a quid and to be honest thats sick in its self since it was never suposed to come out so big up the ram digital series and may it release loads more dubs like that

This and btw what's the difference between the original Lowdown and VIP? useless vip imo.

xamples just tweee=ked the bassline a bit really nothing special but its jus like true romance vip, its just a lil different which makes it good

This is why I try to avoid forums, Why is it that practically everyone has negative comments, Lowdown VIP is far from pointless imo, Its more rolling and dancefloor friendly and taking the reece out actually improves it I think, Id certainly rather have it than not have it, These digi packs for me mean that theres a chance for a few dubs that havent made release on vinyl may see the light of day and for me thats good. Do most people actually like the VIP of Heaven & Hell too? I dont think its a touch on the original, The original packs some serious weight and still rips up a dancefloor now

Sorry if this rubs you up the wrong way but do you not see where Im coming from? Not just dnbforum but most forums seem to have more negative views than positive, I just sometimes feel all people wanna do is slate stuff, If you dont like summat, fair enough, If we all liked the same shit this world would be a boring place but why hold it against Ram for releasing a tune some people may want some may not?

Back
Top Bottom