Xample & Lomax - Link 2 The Future

Tensor

haha i don't know how many times i've watched that fucking andy c xmas ram video on youtube just for this tune...it is too much! Probably not gonna be out for fucking ages though sadly...

Haha, innit.

There was only a tiny 50 page thread on this somewhere on the forum.

Might even start another one up now to refresh everyone's memory. :D
Haha yes! No question its a sick tune but seriously everyone keeps saying the same thing over and over again like some sort of vortex of Link to the Future. The tune is to good though so this is justified lol

Last edited:

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Probably gunna get raped for this but I dunno why everyone bums this track so much. It's pretty big but nothing special IMO.
Like Roadrunner said, just sounds like a noisia tune.

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
This tune is mega! Been searching for an ID on it for ages. Didn't expect it to Xample & Lomax...those boys are the dons!!!

charlie131

VIP Junglist
heard this for the first time live last night at fabric and it sounded insane... just making hte wait for this tune even longer... although when andy started this was the only tune is was looking forward and then he played some drum step tune that was so sick, will be keeping my eye out for that one

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
One thing that is for definate is that this tune is a million times better to hear in a rave

Only then can you really understand what all the fuss is about