XAMPLE EP - RAM

Don't rate it that much really, I mean its not terrible or anything but its nothing new or innovative. He's got to stop making these bleepy tracks with samples from rap songs. What ever happened to that 'Automatic' tune? That was pretty heavy.

This is Ray Rampage can't remember my password word lol

Theres another two 12's prior to this EP

Keep you eyes and ears peeled

Spinline - Backdoor / Rubber Room is next up on Frequency promos this coming week.

big ups

This is Ray Rampage can't remember my password word lol

Theres another two 12's prior to this EP

Keep you eyes and ears peeled

Spinline - Backdoor / Rubber Room is next up on Frequency promos this coming week.

big ups

can u give us some more details on the next ram 12'' then plz - would love to know what its gonna be :cool:

yer i spose ur right.people will go mad for it. How do u no that triple x and follow the light arnt on the album. It says on HTFR that its gonna be 4xLP pack and if so y wud they leave those two gems outa it??!!?? wot in the world is gonna be on it then? im guessing the story begins, world of hurt, etc??? if any1 knows let me no!

Apparently SF has been making Electro tunes too, which are on the album. That's what he said in an interview.

Is that Automatic tune a sub focus one cos think i remember subsonic saying it prob won't be released??

Of course alots happened since then and im only 16.2% sure he said it and therefore this post could be a complete lie and for that im sorry!

Is that Automatic tune a sub focus one cos think i remember subsonic saying it prob won't be released??

Of course alots happened since then and im only 16.2% sure he said it and therefore this post could be a complete lie and for that im sorry!

I think you mean operator

Back
Top Bottom