Xample EP Comming Soon on Ram

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
Was reading ATM and Lomax was bigging up Contra - Xample and Lomax saying that it was going to come out soon on Ram as an EP of Xample stuff including "Heads Ringing"

I dunno bout u but this is wikid news for me cos i love Contra and am eager to hear more Xample!

Shafe

Theres no other printed news to suggest that heaven and hell remix is gona be on it, however i rekon it will be. Ive never heard heads ringing either but sounds like Ram are gonna smash it once again with another killer release! After this they shud hurry on up with the Sub Focus LP!!!

i doubt lowdown VIP will be on there, just as a guess. But its unlikely seeming as the heaven and hell VIP is gonna be on it. Putting two VIP's on a release is very unlikely (maybe even un heard of)

i think heaven and hell VIP would make a nice addition to the EP. It's well produced and a defo re-vamp / up-date on the original. However i think it's a bit long overdue.

Seeing as his last release was Get Out Clause / Infamous (which were weak imo and also a long time ago) he should definitely have 4 new bangers on the EP.

true but as is the case with alot of EP's theres always at least one track that gets neglected or is just plain shit. So i wud rather the heaven n hell vip be on it than sum random shit d-side
but yer either way i wud just rather have 4 quality choons!

Seeing as his last release was Get Out Clause / Infamous (which were weak imo and also a long time ago) he should definitely have 4 new bangers on the EP.

last release was breathe&stop ..

and for get out clause / infamous. get out clause is more or less the same as lowdown, not as catchy, but works quite the same on a dancefloor and infamous is a nice techy-sounding rolly jump up beat i like a lot. dunno, but i think it was a quality release. coming out on ram and stuff..

Back
Top Bottom