Xample DNBA Podcast

mattyb_999

DJ Laize
VIP Junglist
Anyone else found this, haven't heard him mix before gotta say i like his style, nice new tunes on there too including Heaven and Hell VIP !!!!

Heard him once before at Ram, he was decent. Check Xample out at Sublow @ Rhythm Factory 23rd of May. Flyer below....

Are we allowed to post sets in standard threads like this because I have a link to this set mentioned.

Heard him once before at Ram, he was decent. Check Xample out at Sublow @ Rhythm Factory 23rd of May. Flyer below....

Are we allowed to post sets in standard threads like this because I have a link to this set mentioned.

I think it's OK as this is a free mix - with plenty of DNBA idents all over it so even if it does get posted all around the place it's good promotion for them...

Wait till one of the mods confirms this if you're not sure...

If there's any doubt in any doubt just go to their site and download it, it's totally free, and you don't have to sign up to anything...

I just did and am listening to it right now, it's pretty sick...

dnbarena podcasts are not allowed to be posted on public forums unless they are 6 weeks old on request of dnba - there is a thread in the mixes section about it :thumbsup:

alright cool jay, at least i asked first though so i didn't get told off. lol. will read that thread :respekt:

dnbarena podcasts are not allowed to be posted on public forums unless they are 6 weeks old on request of dnba - there is a thread in the mixes section about it :thumbsup:

Oops my bad!

Glad I said to wait for one of the mods...

Thanks for setting us straight Jay :)

Back
Top Bottom