X Factor Anger Thread

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
FUCK OFF X FACTOR!!!!!! AND DOUBLE FUCK THE PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK WRITING ABOUT IT! HOW LOW CAN YOU STOOP I MEAN SERIOUSLY ITS JUST A SHOW FULL OF TALENTLESS PIKEY TWATS THINKING THEY CAN MAKE SOME MONEY/FAME BY BEING PATHETIC OR THINKING THEY HAVE TALENT WHEN 99% OF THE TIME THEY ARE SHIT! WHOS UP FOR CREATING DJ FACTOR THEN?!

ARGHHH FUCKS ME OFF!

RANT OVER.

aahhhhhhhhhhhhh feels better already.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

I like the X Factor, but I would love to tie a 4x4 in betewen ankles of these cunts & swing a rusty crowbar inward on their feet, hobbling them indefinately.

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
It's just pure cheddar ain it.

It's only funny right at the beginning, with all the spackos in it that think they're the shit!! Then it just turns into a Loose Women convention.............

But we live in a stupid country full of CUNTS mateys, Mr Cowell knows that, so that's why he's a multi-millionaire! He also done the same thing in an even bigger country that believe it or not has more cunts than over here!! No offence to any yankee-doodles though yea!!

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! I honestly think, If I never heard or saw anything about this fucking show full of twats, I'd be happy.

I'd really enjoy walking along and punching each one of the smug fucking judges right in the face, one by one.

Especially Cheryl Cole and her wonky face.

And Louis and go 'HA!! HE'S FUCKING DEAD!!! No bumming for you now Louis!'

And then I think I'd be truly happy.

Datt Male

VIP Junglist
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! I honestly think, If I never heard or saw anything about this fucking show full of twats, I'd be happy.

I'd really enjoy walking along and punching each one of the smug fucking judges right in the face, one by one.

Especially Cheryl Cole and her wonky face.

And Louis and go 'HA!! HE'S FUCKING DEAD!!! No bumming for you now Louis!'
And then I think I'd be truly happy.
lol, his arse probably needs a rest anyway coz simon is blatantly slipping it in him n all, bunch of poofs

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist

I like the X Factor, but I would love to tie a 4x4 in betewen ankles of these cunts & swing a rusty crowbar inward on their feet, hobbling them indefinately.
Are these 'the twins' i've been hearing about?

Deserve a chainsaw b2b flamethrower up the anus just for the hair!

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
thats all these shows are good for the beggining auditions of pure mong heads an whacky socially deprived nutjobs making a hilarious mockery of themselves, an as mentioned above after that its bollox! fairplay to the ppl with actual talent but i will never support them as its a money making scam thats been around for decades its just got a different face on now.
FUCK ALL THESE SHOWS AN THERE CLONES!

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
lol @ Cheryl Coles wonky face.

She is fucking beautiful & jealousy is a very ugly thing. :D

No way jose! I don't think she's especially pretty. There's no way she's ugly, that would be a moronic thing to say. But I don't get all the hype about her. If I think someone's beautiful, I'll tell them... Lily Allen for one. But I think she's a bit of a waste, especially with her career. Maybe if she didn't have SUCH a shit song out at the moment, I wouldn't hate her so much.

Datt Male

VIP Junglist
No way jose! I don't think she's especially pretty. There's no way she's ugly, that would be a moronic thing to say. But I don't get all the hype about her. If I think someone's beautiful, I'll tell them... Lily Allen for one. But I think she's a bit of a waste, especially with her career. Maybe if she didn't have SUCH a shit song out at the moment, I wouldn't hate her so much.
they both make shit songs, but cheryl cole smashes lily allen all over the place in terms of prettyness, shes premiership while lily allen is championship, still fit tho but not in cheryls league imo

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
they both make shit songs, but cheryl cole smashes lily allen all over the place in terms of prettyness, shes premiership while lily allen is championship, still fit tho but not in cheryls league imo
I think Lily Allen is one of the prettiest girls in the world. But I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that!