www.crystalcleardubs.com

CRYSTAL CLEAR

Ez peepz

Just to let ya know i've finally got my new website up online...

www.crystalcleardubs.com

There's a whole bunch of info on releases and colabos and what not which I'll be updating regularly and adding more audio and mixes to etc.

Have a gander and lemme know what ya think.....oh and lemme know if you find anything that's broken!

Nice one.

CC

what i really wanna know is if it is coming out and when? :confused:

errrm....sorry to disappoint but it probably isn't coming out.

If that changes i'll whack it in the crystalcleardubs.com news section.

I am coming with some better stuff on Ganja / Playaz tho so keep em peeled eh.

Nice one

Just out of interest, tunes which you say 'arent coming out'...would it not be a good idea to offer them for paid-for mp3 download from your website or whatever? May as well make a few quid out of them?

Or is it the label's decision to say they aint coming out?

Just out of interest, tunes which you say 'arent coming out'...would it not be a good idea to offer them for paid-for mp3 download from your website or whatever? May as well make a few quid out of them?

Or is it the label's decision to say they aint coming out?

errrrrrrm, well, I may well do that......i'm thinking of potentially launching a label later this year so it might well come out....ya never know!

To answer ya question...it's probably not comin out as Hype can see me coming with bigger, fatter n heavier stuff :o)

wicked crystal clear...been eharing some very very very large tunes over the last few months, looking forward to what this year brings

Cheers fella....yeah 2009 is set to be a good year.

I see you're from Crawley....is there any local scene round here at all?.....I mean at all........I am based close by and i saw one flyer when i first moved here for a dnb do in Brannigans and then not a sausage since. Any clues? Wanted to sort some local rezzies ya know!

Cheers fella....yeah 2009 is set to be a good year.

I see you're from Crawley....is there any local scene round here at all?.....I mean at all........I am based close by and i saw one flyer when i first moved here for a dnb do in Brannigans and then not a sausage since. Any clues? Wanted to sort some local rezzies ya know!

EZ Crystal

i like your site mate, looks really good. your tracks are tuff too! nice one and big upz

shit you in Crawley? im not far away from there!

Yes crystal, Cold Blooded is an absolute dub! Just out of interest did you make the website or get it designed for you?

Cheers fella. I built it myself.

Kemzino: I'm about 10 mins from Crawley in a leafy lil village....all about the country life these days wot wot hehe

Cheers fella. I built it myself.

Kemzino: I'm about 10 mins from Crawley in a leafy lil village....all about the country life these days wot wot hehe

same as me mate, its all about making beats in the sticks! you dont live in Rusper do you? now that is a proper lil village!

I'm down in Edenbridge, but my missus lives in Crawley and im always over that way. we got a tight lil dnb crew evolving here in Edenbronx as some call it lol, me and a mate both 28 have been doing stuff for a coupla years. got some wicked gear between us, mainly his access virus synth has alot to do with our sound these days!

same as me mate, its all about making beats in the sticks! you dont live in Rusper do you? now that is a proper lil village!

I'm down in Edenbridge, but my missus lives in Crawley and im always over that way. we got a tight lil dnb crew evolving here in Edenbronx as some call it lol, me and a mate both 28 have been doing stuff for a coupla years. got some wicked gear between us, mainly his access virus synth has alot to do with our sound these days!

Yeah I am in an even smaller village right near Rusper...beats in the bushes mate! Gis a shout on aim mate and bung us some beatage.

Ch4ndler: nah not dreamweaver mate, all hard coded.

Back
Top Bottom