WW1 & WW2 War veteran Bill Stone dies.

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
a sad day.

massive respect goes out to this guy. an absolute hero.

one of only 4 brits who served in both wars and was still alive.

English legend.

Last edited:

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
yer, respect to the man. a true soldier, i watched him on t.v. not long ago.

its cetainly an eye opener , its such a shame, because as the generations move on . people forget. KIds here about it at school when they dont give a shit , they would rather chuck rubbers at peoples heads .. then all is forgotten, a sad truth there ..

R.I.P.

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
yer, respect to the man. a true soldier, i watched him on t.v. not long ago.

its cetainly an eye opener , its such a shame, because as the generations move on . people forget. KIds here about it at school when they dont give a shit , they would rather chuck rubbers at peoples heads .. then all is forgotten, a sad truth there ..

R.I.P.
yea man thats so true, both wars are something every child should kno

saw this video a while a go thought i should post it

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tdnKFW7uZEE

RIP

B

BDS

i find it unsettling that a thread like this gets less than 10 replys but if another thread gives people the opportunity to make machete jokes it'll go on for 5 or 6 pages.how fucked up is that.

Fucking Stupid Idiot's.

That is all.

Massive respect...BDS is right lets show some respect to those who deserve it. People that are will to die for out freedom. Including Prince harry he seems a straight lad the papers have blown his "paki" joke thing out of the water

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its a sad sad day when somebody whats old and been living for aaaages and when he gets to a day and that day he dies but hes been born like a thousand years or more and now hes not and it is well sad