tinybunnies

team neurofunk
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
sorry if this has already been posted

PMG

Hiding in a box
VIP Junglist
A friend sent me a photo, where some chinese higher ups randomly declared a student appartement as a treatment space for infected people. They decided to throw the belongings of all students into the inner courtyard.

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Crazy. That will make some nice IRL footage for a new zombie movie.
It’s extra fucked when you realize how shot the healthcare system is over there yet one of the largest economies on the world. Apparently this shit started because some creep ate a bat

PMG

Hiding in a box
VIP Junglist
It’s extra fucked when you realize how shot the healthcare system is over there yet one of the largest economies on the world. Apparently this shit started because some creep ate a bat
What the fuck. I just googled an article about the origin of the coronavirus and the SARS epidemic was also likely caused by eating a bat. People should have learned at that point, but I guess not. Also I Just read an article, where also Pangolins could be the cause: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-pangolins-fear-could-be-the-endangered-species-next-big-threat/

Apparently some chinese people get a hard one about eating something like that:

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
What the fuck. I just googled an article about the origin of the coronavirus and the SARS epidemic was also likely caused by eating a bat. People should have learned at that point, but I guess not. Also I Just read an article, where also Pangolins could be the cause: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-pangolins-fear-could-be-the-endangered-species-next-big-threat/

Apparently some chinese people get a hard one about eating something like that:

Carry up to 60 types of disease at any time, fucking disgusting