Wu Tang Coronavirus Thread

tinybunnies

team neurofunk
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Saves shooting them?

#tiananmen
this is one of those things where i'm interested to know more; if china really has some weird ass mentality towards it's populace and that's why they're NBDing this for the world to see cos it's their culture, or if folks that are spraying that this is about "dealing with overpopulation" might have some credibility to that claim

i am ignorant about china in the fullest regard, right down to my american ass thinking eggrolls are some variation of authentic in the states

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
wow ok this rabbit hole goes deep

where do i research this
Prob best not to... spies be everywhere... maybe your local library?

Go into your local Chinese takeaway n ask about Hong Kong .. They'll all be pro party...

Even uni students in Australia are pro party! Dunno who's gonna snitch n get thier family murdered....

Scary stuff

tinybunnies

team neurofunk
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Prob best not to... spies be everywhere... maybe your local library?

Go into your local Chinese takeaway n ask about Hong Kong .. They'll all be pro party...

Even uni students in Australia are pro party! Dunno who's gonna snitch n get thier family murdered....

Scary stuff

my local chinese takeaway is owned and run by vietnamese people (who are lovely so i don't know why they chose to come to this hellhole but there you go)

tinybunnies

team neurofunk
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that makes sense; the eyes are a mucous membrane and if what folks are claiming about the spread has any validity it's so highly transmissible that someone coughing, sneezing, hell just even exhaling could expose you.

also it's looking like goggles are going to be paired with my N95 during appointments this week - hold tight for potential pictures of warnings that'll be plastered all over the interior of the hospital