Wu-Tang Appreciation thread.

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
You heard the new Dubstep album they done? some quality tunes...... Ricky of Disfunktional DJs put up a mix few weeks back of all Wu Tang tracks, blew me away!

luciduk

VIP Junglist
they are the pinnacle of hiphop for me, and im sure im not alone in feelin that way!!

feel like RZA did for the east coast as much as dr.dre did for the west, as far as evolving hiphop. i kno u cant really compare them tho

they are the pinnacle of hiphop for me, and im sure im not alone in feelin that way!!

feel like RZA did for the east coast as much as dr.dre did for the west, as far as evolving hiphop. i kno u cant really compare them tho
Yea, I'd say RZA and DJ Premier were the east coast Dre's but I also rate them both higher than Dre, especially Dre's recent production...

B

BDS

ditto mate.

Yea, I'd say RZA and DJ Premier were the east coast Dre's but I also rate them both higher than Dre, especially Dre's recent production...
tbh i only really rate the chronic and some of the nwa stuff.

i was feelin 2001 at the tim but that record doesnt hold its own like the original.. that is a true modern day classic... banger from start to finish, just like 36 chambers, non stop hits... no-one makes em like that anymore.

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
listening to the Dubstep album at the moment

you will probably kill me if I admit I only bought it because its Dubstep, but I'm glad I did, its a nice change for me, I really really like it.