WTS Radio Relaunch - now taking applications!

kinda

WTS Music Group is set to re launch the world renowned WTS Radio on the 22nd November 2007, but as the new web site will not be live till then we have set up this temporary application page for you to apply for a show before the launch.

Simply fill in the form to the page below to show us your interest in a show and we will be in touch in the next few weeks to discuss your application.
The show time you request can not be guaranteed till we have put the schedule together, but we will try and assign your show as close to the time possible as we can.

Not an artist, but still want to keep up to date with the re launch? simple fill in the mailing list form on the page to join the mailing list, OR text WTS to 82055 from your mobile.
Large up!!

CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!!!

www.witnessthesickness.co.uk - www.wtsradio.co.uk - www.wtsevents.co.uk

also please ignore the error after you have submitted the form, it is still working and im receiving the applications fine. i will fix the error when i get home.

Also please feel free to pass this on to your mates etc who you'd think would like a show, remember the top timeslots go very quickly so hurry hurry hurry.

Also simply a "im up for this mate" or "save me a show" request in this thread will not get you a show, we need the form doing so i have them all in my email when me and vik get together to put the schedule together.

:jackson::jackson::jackson:

@ the american crew!!

well most of the UK maintime slots went within a week, were now looking stateside to fill up the GMT slots between 12 midnight and 6am.
(which is about 5 hours difference i think??)

Looking forward to hearing from some of the american crew asap, if you think youve got what it takes please take a second to fill in the form online and we'll be intouch as soon as possible!!

WTS RADIO IS BACK!!!.....tell your gran!

Back
Top Bottom