WTF.....

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Dj_Lien, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Dj_Lien

Dj_Lien Member

Click Here

WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!!! Got to be a joke.

2. jay walker

jay walker 1/2 of Passive/Aggressive

fukin load of shite, lets jus hope they wander into the wrong neighbourhood an get that bullshit attitute beat out of em. I blame the parents in this, fukin inbred hicks.

3. popeye

popeye I've been naughty, I'm banned

oh dear a racist version of the olsen twins,no doubt destined for fame or mayb not with that attitude?

4. Time Dependant

Time Dependant Jungle Hunter

Fucking disgraceful what is wrong with people a colour of your skin doesn't define who or what you are & been told otherwise is a load of crap. ''They simply want to perform their songs: songs about Vikings and German history", their mum said at least we know who to blame stupid bitch.

5. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

These kids getting beaten up would only confirm what they think of other races. These hitlerjugend are their mom's fault. Luckily, they've got a good chance of growing up normal - like the real hitlerjugend after WWII. And they'll have black and jewish boyfriends and be damned ashamed of themselves... just wait until they get to the teenage rebelllion stage.

6. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

:word: My thoughts exactly

7. Mulla

Mulla Digital Future

If anyone saw that Louis Theroux thing about white supremacists a couple of years back...these are the same twins that performed at the wpo festival thing...they were about 10 years old then....

No one to blame but the mother....she was also on the Louis Theroux thing saying proudly how her girls would be brought up the "American" (ie white) way and how they would be disowned if they ever had a non-white boyfriend.

:tosser: