WTF Is this about?

Junglist_007

learning difficulties
VIP Junglist
I saw this on someone Facebook. I watched it but I have no clue what it's about. Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

g.j.

what!? I need 2go...
cant watch this... not available in my country!? Do I live in Korea now!? No...

its from austria or italy...

Original Nuttah

They Call My Dad Machete
VIP Junglist
Krampus is a mythical creature recognized in alpine countries. According to legend, Krampus accompanies St. Nicholas during the Christmas season, warning and punishing bad children, in contrast to St. Nicholas, who gives gifts to good children.

In the Alpine regions, Krampus is represented by a demon-like creature. Traditionally, young men dress up as the Krampus in Austria during the first two weeks of December, particularly on the evening of 5 December, and roam the streets frightening children with rusty chains and bells.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
it's obviously about love, forlorn.
a twisted entanglement of a lust fueled desire for a beauty unbetrothed.
the uglyness off battle for a women's gentle touch, under the moonlight's shine.
the toothy grapple of men torn over the love of a fine lass that yearns for the love of the most strong, yet tender of her village's potential lovers.

or it could just be odd twats fucking around with silly masks?

logikz

I Am Not The King
they seem focused on throws, they mainly throw people with some kind of roll. not to be underestimated, the throw. a friend of my mother saw two guys stickin up a girl and walked over to them and did that judo throw when you grab the collar of your opponent, roll back and put your foot in his solar plexus. on both, one at a time. kick they ass he did. BELA LUGOSIS DEAD