WTB: Looking Good 005

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Wow, I just noticed there isn't a "Sell / Buy" forum here. Well I guess this goes here then (?).

I want to buy or trade for a copy of

Seba & Lo-tec "So Long / Sonic Winds" (Looking Good 005)

I bought this when it was on promo originally but it broke in two during a subway ride in NYC. That was at least 5 years ago..... Still without a copy. I was pestering some dood on Discogs who rated this release as 2/5 but I haven't heard back from him yet. Anyone on here who has this record and hates it or would like something better for it? I have a good home for it and I won't take it traveling anymore, I promiss.

Ouch, snapped vinyl is pain beyond pain. happened to me once, literally 5 mins after leaving the record shop and it was the last copy!!!!!
Anyway, if it wasn't for the fact that 'So Long is on the other side i'd glady let you have mine (i know that's of fuck all use to you!). Someone is selling a copy on Ebay (UK version). If i'm not a complete spaz then here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEBA-LOTEK-SO...ryZ58638QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If it don't work, sorry, but it's there, good luck!

there are a few really great releases that came out early on the good looking / looking good labels. I'm still tryin to track down a few of them, without paying too much cash for them. In which case Ebay is not the best place to look, because
things get carried away expensive.

True, but sometimes sacrifices have to be made. I would be very suprised if most GLR stuff sold for more than £20 (maybe with the exception of the REALLY old stuff).
Depends on how much you want the tune. Some sites other than Ebay charge ridicoulous prices too and more often than not, their service is shit.

.....And yet it continues to be unfortunate as I do not have pay pal. Shame Juno doesn't have old GLR/LGR

Back
Top Bottom