Wrisk & Mackie - Braveheart

For Mackie + Gain Collective

I have too say,
i've been listening to your tunes since you first starting regularly releasing.
Theres been some up's and down's, i would say mostly up, actually definately up.
The Resonant Evil Project i loved, some crackers from that allias.

What has caught my attention throughout has been the continual increase in production technique though. It's quite noticeable and good to see.

There's alot of stagnant driftwood , production wise in this scene, and whilst some are lagging, at least you continuing push and improve your sound forward, rather than just sitting back.

Good track. Tight production, i'd say its been slightly done before but its very difficult to be completely orginal in a specific genre nowdays, even so, definately a good effort.

Big up Mackie + Collective.

Keep it moving foward. :2thumbs:

Alex Nbs.

ez zoob, appreciate the comments regarding production mate, we are always trying new things and trying to evolve our sound so we dont have a sound (if u know what i mean ) i was'nt involved in this particular track but i know wrisk and mackie were jumpin about when they did this not everyones cup of tea, but does the damage.............but remember all of u YOU WILL NEVER TAKE MY FREEDOM!!!!!!!!

If Any of You Gain Chaps are ever up for a bit of a 'change' from the clubs, and fancy a night out playing a 'warehouse' once in a while again.

Let me know, and you can come out and play on the 'beast' :devilslay

Play whatever you want 'n' all

Keep it up Guys.

Back
Top Bottom