DnB Wreckage Machinery - Cold Hands (Jordan Parsons Remix)

Not quite my cup'a, but not bad, you should look into making your hat patterns a lickle more interesting, and watch some of the levels, that hat which comes in every now and again is super loud compared to everything, the clap is a bit overpowering and there's an instant where it comes in multiple times, it sounds a little shoddy to be honest.

I'm a bit of a percussion freak so I think you should add some more rhytmic elements besides and in addition the hats; some rides and shakers would be nice.

The white noise could do with some effects, band a flanger on there or maybe a little corus or something, and some delay and / or reverb.

Drop some risers in the mix, a couple of reversed cymbals or something for that "Wait for it.. Wait for it.. Waaaait fooor iiiit.. THERE goes the drop!!" feeling.

Sure I want people to drop C's and C's on my choons! Look out for Solid, got my three latest ones posted all over this fred right here.

Like the atmosphere, not really my cup of tea either, but I get what you are trying to do. I personally think the drop would be awesome if it had a really deep bassline under it, to fill up empty space and add some extra atmosphere.
Keep up the good work!

And yeah feedback is welcome Here! :)

Thanks very much guys :) Thanks for the tips on Percs too, I need to find some good cymbal sounds :D

I will check both your threads right now :P

Search for 5000 drum hits or something to that extent, it's a pack someone uploaded here probably ages ago, it's got tons 'pon tons of one shots in pretty god damned decent quality, I use it for most of my drums, percussions and cymbals.

I actually like the minimal drum work on this one, simple yet effective, although I have to agree with that cymbal that hits every so often being far too loud. Need to EQ the soundscpae elements a little better though, cos when the beat dropped, the soundscape really bummed out in volume.

Still need to get some bass in there mate, this is the second track I've heard of yours with absolutely no bass in it at all. even a nice subtle rolling reece wouldve given this track so much more energy!

Search for 5000 drum hits or something to that extent, it's a pack someone uploaded here probably ages ago, it's got tons 'pon tons of one shots in pretty god damned decent quality, I use it for most of my drums, percussions and cymbals.

Cheers man, will search in a bit :)

Mr Fletch - (I am to lazy to go advanced to quote both things :lol: )

Thanks :) There is a bassline in there when it drops :) and after the half time section, perhaps I don't have it loud enough? It is just a simple one that follows the notes or do you mean I think I should include a proper like, rawr in your face bassline? :P

Well for starters, the sound I think you are talking about, sounds more like a resonant pad, because it's on a too high an octave, try taking it down a whole octave, may give it a bit more power.

If it's not that sound, then I cant hear it this end.

You dont really need a growling whomper of a bassline, but you do need something, whether it be a subtle rolling reece, a simple sine sub, or even a couple of bass stabs here and there to fill up the low end of the spectrum.

Okey doke, thanks very much for the useful feedback :)

I will take a look at my bass sound for my future tracks and try and make a bit more, well, bassy! :D

I quite like this track nice ambient feel to it. Agree with the other aforementioned comments. You got to get some sub bass in there....

Back
Top Bottom