Wrath Arrows (WIP) dark/hard dnb. Feedback apreciated

hmmm, this is a strange one for sure, all ur sounds sound ok its just its almost trying to be a sort of ambient dark techy tune? if you know what i mean... like atmospheric with the short stabbing bass im not sure this sort of drum and bass works for me? its kinda somewhere in the middle!
drums sound heavy its just i dnt think the bass behind it suits!

found it quite amusing, but think i have to agree with evez, altho the drop is quite good imo (dont listen to that sort of stuff tho..)

not my thing but.. <3 1:26 :)

wasnt keen on that sound that feels like my tweeters have exploded but, overall nice ideas!

In reply of you both:
I try to focus my productions into technoid as much as I can and adding my touch which is having an atmospheric brickwall of sound in the face.

Yes I definately need to improve that bass or put it louder in the mix...

What I was very afraid of is of people thinking that this had a strange structure... I've been doing it and working on it so, I can tell where the differences are but, if you didn't say anything about that is ok ;)

Thank you so much for the feedback guys

---------- Post added at 12:43 ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 ----------

not my thing but.. <3 1:26 :)

wasnt keen on that sound that feels like my tweeters have exploded but, overall nice ideas!

you mean the native flute? I gotta eq that... yesterday night I was like "hell this is gonna explode my ears!... but i'll fix it later or tomorrow... :teeth:"

Sounds solid man. Nothing much to comment on, I might listen to this every now and then if I was in the mood.

thanks man, glad you liked it :)
I guess this will be finished in about 1 week... it should be out in a 4 song EP under Unjustified Records.
Their upcoming promo CD and the new artists who joined are for sure bangers of the scene. And believe me, I'm not saying this because I'm in, real fresh things coming from them.

Back
Top Bottom