wow this place is great

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
Soooooooooooooo .....

Has this place actually died now Andrew has left?

I been busy with work stuff and moving recently so granted not been on here too much but fucking hell, it's Friday afternoon, I'm bored at work and the last waffle post was 11 this morning????

We need to do something men, a call to arms if you will, post all your shit, new people post shit, old people post shit, Chinese people post some mandarin down here just give this place some life!!!!

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
Ahhh, hey Danny!

Ive been meaning to discuss something with random people actually...

So, i stopped wanking recently and my god... Its incredible. I feel no shame anymore i can literally do whatever i like and feel good about it. Have you tried it Daniel? I bet you havent... :teeth:

Oh btw, keep an eye out for new comp incoming.

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
Ahhh, hey Danny!

Ive been meaning to discuss something with random people actually...

So, i stopped wanking recently and my god... Its incredible. I feel no shame anymore i can literally do whatever i like and feel good about it. Have you tried it Daniel? I bet you havent... :teeth:

Oh btw, keep an eye out for new comp incoming.
How else you supposed to get over a come down when you have no female company? :lol:

Also clau5 if you was mod we wouldn't have this shit

Clau5 for mod 2018

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
Claud needs vinegar thrown up his japsi.
Thatl keep him occupied while real men talk.

Yeah khujo. I was doing well, about a month until Monday just passed. Couldnt sleep so rubbed one out. And weirdly i felt like shit the next day. So it's got some truth to it i say.

Probably coincidence when I think about it but I read something about coincidences recently... "Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" so maybe he is watching us all along. Maybe my iPad is watching? who knows. Bottom line I think clau5 wpuld defo benefit here as well.

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
Of course, people like you are so miserable, they thrive on decline and decay. And then they move to the next place, just like a fucking locust.

You are so uninspiring, unoriginal and dumb, to be a pile of shit of no matter what species would be pure joie de vivre in comparison with your miserable existence.

Clod.com

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Of course, people like you are so miserable, they thrive on decline and decay. And then they move to the next place, just like a fucking locust.

You are so uninspiring, unoriginal and dumb, to be a pile of shit of no matter what species would be pure joie de vivre in comparison with your miserable existence.
How about you pull my dick out of your mouth aye bitch? Keep those long winded bitchings to yourself faggot

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
Why don't you pull your pants up to your waistline, you sound like one of those 12 year old imbeciles.

Thanks for proving my point.

Faggott wow :lol: So insulting.

Clod.com

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Why don't you pull your pants up to your waistline, you sound like one of those 12 year old imbeciles.

Thanks for proving my point.

Faggott wow :lol: So insulting.
You’re a corny dick riding loser breh gtfo. Ewww

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
It will pick up. Well that's what Carl said and he don't lie.

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
That makes sense Klaart.

Especially for a guy who constantly cries about how shit his job and his life is and who talks like a flat cap from the 90s movie "Kids".

logikz

I Am Not The King
Brutal deegs haha that is rad as hell.

Shut up clod. You're out of your element.

It's just a valley, we normally get those in the summer, consider it an extended Sunday basically. We can push our own peak if we want, you know. Activity generates activity so if you truly worry, get a thread running and discuss the shit out of it. We could do something trolly like a discussion where the solution to the conundrum is obvious but nobody says anything and everyone just needlessly complicates shit all the time, för example

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
Yeah it's dead

Has this place actually died now Andrew has left?
!
No Andrew killed the place and then left

Pretty much like Franco said

But he's mistaken In his blame . Lashing out at a noob.

Tut tut .. such a shame.

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
Only one down and we have a formidable clown college graduates reunion here

:gang_bang

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
Plus the forum change to it's current format is awful on a phone.

Its a mission