wow so fashion

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i didnt look at the video, just heard the song and its awful. this is the kind of music that hans would immediately dismiss as "unfinished". also "badly mixed". and "siren house". and get your dick out tbh

Dugg Funnie

VIP Junglist
I wouldn't have any real objection to the way people dress if hipsters could drop this whole "I'm extremely pretentious but I'm pretending NOT to be pretentious amongst my pretentious friends, so it seems like my pretentiousness isn't pretentious towards the pretentious, it's pretty ironic" attitude. Like, hipsters NEVER have just a smile on their face from being alive they have to be doing some fucking dumb/weird shit that makes them think they're Van Gogh or some shit.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
I wouldn't have any real objection to the way people dress if hipsters could drop this whole "I'm extremely pretentious but I'm pretending NOT to be pretentious amongst my pretentious friends, so it seems like my pretentiousness isn't pretentious towards the pretentious, it's pretty ironic" attitude. Like, hipsters NEVER have just a smile on their face from being alive they have to be doing some fucking dumb/weird shit that makes them think they're Van Gogh or some shit.
this, got nothing wrong with a bit of eccentricity...but they do it under the guise of "being different" when really they just do it to be like their friends, and then look down on people for wearing jeans and a t-shirt because those people are "sheep"...the ACTUAL irony involved in their ironic persona is hilarious.

bleurgh.