WOW! not seen this in a while... 1hour since last post in Waffle??

logikz

I Am Not The King
i know man it sucks its throwing me off my meth induced posting frenzy

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
i know man it sucks its throwing me off my meth induced posting frenzy
hahha... i know the feeling..... hammering the refresh button... waiting for that new thread...... COME ON!!!..... COME ON!!!..... YES!!.... and then you realise its another Pendulum thread..... aRRGGHGHH!!

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
is it time to drop some fail pics? or maybe just weird ones like tunas sig, tuna....find us some weird shit

like this

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Logikz...did u pull it man? i was thinking about you yesterday when i had a similar opportunity

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
I'm basically on cruise control today - waiting for the weekend. Had a tough week, don't want to do anything but drink beer and watch Japanese films.

logikz

I Am Not The King
nah man i hurried home, skipped the gym and all, so i could fuck with the worm break in my sampler, which i did for hours on end, and came up with absolutely SQUAT to show for it. ARK my sampler is behaving badly, i think it might have been ruined somehow, everytime i get a truncate view it goes mongoloid and wont do a bloody thing IT IS WORRYING ME TO DEATH i must go to forums and post about it

logikz

I Am Not The King
worm break is not a laughing matter, it is a complete asshole of a break to get right.
or, should i say, to get it to sound like optical

Greg P

VIP Junglist
nah man i hurried home, skipped the gym and all, so i could fuck with the worm break in my sampler, which i did for hours on end, and came up with absolutely SQUAT to show for it. ARK my sampler is behaving badly, i think it might have been ruined somehow, everytime i get a truncate view it goes mongoloid and wont do a bloody thing IT IS WORRYING ME TO DEATH i must go to forums and post about it
So your girlfriend wasn't up to anything when you skipped the gym and came home early?

My girlfriend came round to mine early the other day, I was smoking a doobie, mixing some new tunes and drinking red stripe... None of these came as a surprise to her