Wounded.

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
4 people on the forum have got birthday's on Christmas day.
How gay would that be! You'd get joint christmas & birthday presents!

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
i thought i was ghey for being born on nye but that is about as homo as you're gonna get.

but that means everyone celebrates your birthday* you're a lucky motherfucker, not only are you goodlooking and look like sub focus, but every fool in the world parties in your birthday, you're the king of the new world

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
i reckon theres more people on today than on a usual day!
but yeh it sucks if youve got your birthday close to christmas
you only get ONE big gift. but it doesnt matter when you get older tho

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
but that means everyone celebrates your birthday* you're a lucky motherfucker, not only are you goodlooking and look like sub focus, but every fool in the world parties in your birthday, you're the king of the new world

well i must say that's very nice of you. not quite sure which dj you look like, i'll get back to you. but with your beard of steel you'll forever reign supreme...amen*

DJHaze

hahahahahah wat i love about thsi thread is that the 4 people that have a bday on christmas day are fucking nobodys. nowon knows who they are so not only do any of them not get a thread dedicated to their birthday they get a thread calling them ghey cus its their birthday. haha tradgic

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
are you goin against the nativity fran? how dare you.....how very dare you!!

i am doing just that, what u never wanted me to do! im standing up to jesus and telling him that his bday aint CHRISTMAS, so stop asking 4 double the presents jesus, cuz it aint ur birthday!

Top Bottom