Would You..

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
I remember a friend of mine had a garden that backed onto a horse field, we was outside smoking a tastey snout and a horse comes up to the fence being nosey and such so my matey offers the horse a cigerette as a joke, but the horse ate it, we couldnt believe our eyes so he offered it another and and it chomped away, my mate gets carried and keeps offering it cigerettes and it happily keeps eating them he hands me the pack and says keep feeding him, so i do for some unknown reason.

So there i am happily slowly feeding a horse benson & hedges and out of the blue my mate comes charging over to the horse with a huge block of wood and lumps the poor thing over the head, it made a really dull thud noise but the horse barely flinched and took a few steps back assessed what had just happened and casually strolled off.

So i cant say id punch a horse but i did assist in a minor assault of one.

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
I remember a friend of mine had a garden that backed onto a horse field, we was outside smoking a tastey snout and a horse comes up to the fence being nosey and such so my matey offers the horse a cigerette as a joke, but the horse ate it, we couldnt believe our eyes so he offered it another and and it chomped away, my mate gets carried and keeps offering it cigerettes and it happily keeps eating them he hands me the pack and says keep feeding him, so i do for some unknown reason.

So there i am happily slowly feeding a horse benson & hedges and out of the blue my mate comes charging over to the horse with a huge block of wood and lumps the poor thing over the head, it made a really dull thud noise but the horse barely flinched and took a few steps back assessed what had just happened and casually strolled off.

thats well funny. fantasticly worded to

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist

now that is one sick horse

it just soaked that heavy impact and strolled off

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
I was more amazed by feeding a horse tobacco, i would have thought it was more like cows who be into tobacco the way they chew the cud etc. spittoon nearby, aaaah the weird things us country folk do, crazy times

d.o.b

hurting any living thing when you can live without it is bad and very stupid.... if someone punched a horse for fun I would kick him to head from behind,if the guy wasnt much bigger than me,if bigger some heavy fast flying stone to the face will solve problem.People hurting animals makes me angry,poor creatures

Last edited: