Would you?

emy

VIP Junglist
Looks like I will have to go to a drum and bass event by myself tonight

Would you do this?

Or would you stay in with a cup of tea? :i_love_co

Last edited:
Fuck that man my mates stayed b4 on his own coz we all left, but fuck going on your own, what night is it, will it really be worth it?

i go out to nights down here on my own when i have the cash, always end up meeting people but never manage to get their numbers and half of them i never see again. its expensive though because you either drink really quickly, get hammered and have an amazing time with some randoms or stay stone sober and watch everyone else have fun.

basically i need some messhead friends.

on the other hand, tea is awesome.

don't go, fuck the tea, 6 stellas 4 a 5er and a bag mary j, say no more, sweet as a nut, thhat's wat i'd do anyhe

So what is it and where is it Emy?

andit is summin i have thought about from time to time lol, but thats only coz most of my mates have stopped clubbing and have 20 kids each

Yep that is it, I am going even if my friend lets me down :(

But I do like a cup of tea, with one sugar

Go on your own, you never know who you'll bump into. Get mashed and you'll be sorted.. most events I go to I usually end up wondering off on my own anyway. Just don't over do it, or else you'll end up waking up in a construction site at 6am with some security guy shouting in your face.

Fuck tea.. its all about the coffee & cream.

depends on the line up and rave. would definatly conisder it though.
need some mad dope for that shit though

Depends how far and what line up. If its not too far and is likely to have a good crowd, what have you got to lose?

don't go, fuck the tea, 6 stellas 4 a 5er and a bag mary j, say no more, sweet as a nut, thhat's wat i'd do anyhe

yep.

get munted on stella and go round a mates, go to the pub, or just walk around and randomly batter somebody or summit, theres plenty of fun alternatives

i go out to nights down here on my own when i have the cash, always end up meeting people but never manage to get their numbers and half of them i never see again. its expensive though because you either drink really quickly, get hammered and have an amazing time with some randoms or stay stone sober and watch everyone else have fun.

basically i need some messhead friends.

on the other hand, tea is awesome.

well, if you wanna stop calling me a cunt hahah , you can join me and Fratanize for next breakneck, think there doing it at the pier, not sure on line up yet. let me know mate. could go for a few beers first then go on to the pier .. sup to you fella, always room for more ..:wave::D

Back
Top Bottom