Would you?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
youd better fix me some pictures cos i cant see nothing ill fuck this whole shit up if nothing happens real quick

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
I see it now, it would be a fucking giggle i know that much but i don't think i would..................if i was in Dam out me nut then who knows LOL

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
VIP Junglist
She used to go around school on a motorised wheelchair thinking she was the fucking queen or something. One day on the way to school I see her in the chair going down the road. It was a really cold day and there was ice everywhere and her back wheel caught the edge of a hill and the ice sent her spinning off down the hill it was hilarious.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Haha, we had a mentally disabled girl who was like that.

Would open the doors for some people then shut it on others.

She'd hit the roof if you questioned her.

Her and a down syndrome started getting it on one day in the canteen, he started fingering her. Even chubby Ross ran away from food that day.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ok ok i got one, back in highschool, theyd favour disabled mongs for the library and this old bald mong was pissing us off with his fucking library 'you have to return books blah blah blahrg'. the highschool had three floors, but the elevator was only for disabled people, which only served to enrage us further. so one day we put one man on each floor, and when he rolled into the elevator and went up, the guy waiting there pushed him back in, and pressed down again, and when he came down, another guy pushed him back in and pressed up again and so forth haaha with his wheelchair what an asshole

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
VIP Junglist
There was a guy I used to work with and he had a similar thing to the guy from Rain Man. He had a cough for 6 months and went to see the doctor and the prescribed him something I think penicillin to get rid of it. It was some sort of laxative and on bus to work he shit himself. When I got to work I needed to go the toilet and in there was this crazy bastard naked from the waste down covered in shit telling me how sorry he was.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
If they both insisted, I'd let both of them suck me off.

I wouldn't stick my knob inside them though, afraid of what body part the tip would be touching.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
ok ok i got one, back in highschool, theyd favour disabled mongs for the library and this old bald mong was pissing us off with his fucking library 'you have to return books blah blah blahrg'. the highschool had three floors, but the elevator was only for disabled people, which only served to enrage us further. so one day we put one man on each floor, and when he rolled into the elevator and went up, the guy waiting there pushed him back in, and pressed down again, and when he came down, another guy pushed him back in and pressed up again and so forth haaha with his wheelchair what an asshole
i wonder what he was thinking in the time it took to get from one floor to the next..... or even what he was doing.....

AGDrumNBass

Rolling Deep In Da Jungle
Haha, we had a mentally disabled girl who was like that.

Would open the doors for some people then shut it on others.

She'd hit the roof if you questioned her.

Her and a down syndrome started getting it on one day in the canteen, he started fingering her. Even chubby Ross ran away from food that day.
LMAO