would you?

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
would love to. but my life wouldn't suit the tattoo's :( would be quality if u was a hitman or somthing

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
id just buy a clipper lighter for 50p and burn my skin off, that way you don't fall out with the credit crunch.

mansell

husk basically*
VIP Junglist
No... I wouldn't.
Not the kind of thing that would suit a lady like myself! Ha!
Looks sick tho...

Saint

VIP Junglist
Theres an interview with him somewhere, ill try dig it up.

DJ SCUBA

Vinyl Addict
VIP Junglist
yea if tatoos washed off... would make a pretty damn good halloween costume!

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
no as i dont like ink .... if the guys an astablished tattooist himself or artist or in a profession that allows this kind of thing ok i understand BUT ,... if the motherfupper is a job seeking cant work sign up for my 53 quid a week type lazy bollox twat and dune it just to not work and get out the work system and HE NEEDS SHOTTING !!!!!!!!!!!! simple :D

Greg P

VIP Junglist
The funniest thing about people with these "all in one" type tattoos is that they always have a cople of tattoos that they got before they had the idea of getting the one big tattoo, and then it just doesn't fit with their tattoo...

Like the outline of texas on skeletor here's left arm :lol:

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
i'd get it done in the uv ink that only glows in the dark* that'd proper shit th clubbers up when they see a skeleton dancing next to them

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
i would... but not to that extreme. started off getting my left arm done all over with the outline of a five point star on my elbow, iv got plans for the next part (my forearm) when i get the money... also got another star on my right wrist but im not gonna build on that until i do the left arm.

would never have my face or head done though, probably not my neck (it would effin' hurt!)

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
Like the outline of texas on skeletor here's left arm :lol:
just noticed that, hahahaha (if he was 'british' it would be an outline of wales (JOKE!!))

i'd get it done in the uv ink that only glows in the dark* that'd proper shit th clubbers up when they see a skeleton dancing next to them
that wud be sweet!!! what if the office you worked in was like 70's style with black lights lol

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
a mate had a spider in uv ink on his left arm and never mentioned it when he started coming out drinking with me and some other mates. shit me up when i first saw it hehe.

philski

smoke weed everyday
VIP Junglist
naa man not a chance, thats just takin the art too an extent, why?