Would you strip for money?

Would you strip for money?

• Total voters

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
all u gotta do is a lil routine for like 10mins..

first off, how much would you expect to be paid..

and second, what would be your theme tune :boobies:

i think this cud work...

Last edited by a moderator:

D-Jhepz

◕‿◕
VIP Junglist
love that tune... my dad showed me it when i was a lil boy <3

but yeah if huniiis wanted to pay i would strip, fuck, sit there and be quiet for moniiis

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
hey man, if u got paid 800bux a night or w/e they pay... i'd dance for anyone.

and u prob get tips.. sum granny gives u a nosh for a grand.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
if someone out there is prepared to pay me money to watch me strip then who am i to deny them of such an act. usually im just getting naked and dancing because im drunk anyway.

i'd do that flossing thing with my t shirt to the sound of tom jones - help yourself.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
It would be finding someone willing to pay me to dance which would be the problem otherwise I'd probably be on that shit
someone has offered.

hes gunna pay you $800 for a 20min routine..

you gotta learn some moves n bust sum shapes to 'stayin alive' by the bee gees.

u go home. put the kettle on. n mull ova it for an hr before u start prancing in the mirror like a faggot pretending to be on x-factor.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
w/e, pounds, dollars.

and yes u will get touched up.

imagine wen u go to strippers.. u try n grab her tits, touch her vag.. ur not aloud.. but u try..

they r gunna do the same to you.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i used to know the most peculiar woman, and she was into working out, keeping fit, by using a strippers pole. it was a special kind of workout, and she had a stripper pole right in the middle of her tiny living room. she was older, and had a son that was like ten or something, but she was fit, that pole workout really did her good.
so she would naturally get upon that pole after a drink or two and climb it up and down, upside down, hanging on with no hands or legs and different acrobatics, and she would of course invite everyone else to try it, and i couldnt do a single thing she did, its really hard, its way acrobatic, i dont know if you knew that