Would you shag Beth Ditto? - NSFW

Would you shag Beth Ditto?

• Just no.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I´d do her..after a crate of Buckfast!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Yeah..she got booty.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I just threw up, thanks.

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
i reckon i could wear her underpants as a dress.

not that i would want to...
FUCKIN LIAR YOU WANT HER GUMBY !!!

Anyways whats the deal with bigger wimmin.usually give much better shag, have a pesonality and it takes a real man with a real cock to give here a portion. BUt that said here face is mingin.

Radius

VIP Junglist
what?! is it because their copius amounts of fat squishes their vag and makes it feel tighter?

or is it because they never get any, so when they do they are really hungry for it?
now that s a leading question...well cos they try harder...and well the bigger teh cushion the sweeter teh cushion LOl...HELL ain't I allowed to play devils advocate once in a while ??

EDIT...EH WAIT UP GUMBY A QUESTION WITH A QUESTION, YOU ARE AVOIDING ETH ANSWER...SOOO YOU REALLY DO WANT A PIECE, IN FACT YOU ALMOST SOUNDED JEALOUS IN THE QUESTION YOU ASKED WITH HMMM..MY POWERS OF DEDUCTION SUGGEST YOU ARE HIDING SOMETHING ...

Last edited:

Radius

VIP Junglist
um never tried, but if the smell is anything to go by...some experiences I can do without in life :)

PS: CASTEl..your sig says you can't polish a tud...I bet IN THEORY you can, but it just need to dry out, and get varnished first

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
It'd probably be like fucking Jabba The Hutt. You'd do the deed, and she'd probably go "HO HO SOLO CHONG WOOKIE" and this little shit would appear and laugh: