Would you lie to your friends ......

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by BeyondTherapy, Jun 14, 2008.

1. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

Would you lie to your friends ......

I had a moment a while back that i allow someone to be what i term as a friend ,... but the wierdest thing is this friend all they did was endlessly lie to my face , i find out days later and me being me ask more questions again get fed white lies back ,... now ive put my foot down , tired of the lies ,... now i know ive done the correct thing and shutdown the situation BUT i have to say its the 1st time ive seriously been lied endlessly too , i understand people are human they will fib a bit but not as much bullshit as i had to deal with , so

why do you lie to your friends or dont you ? ...

2. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

had the same problem with a 'mate' at uni, ended up living with him and he fucked it up stealin/misusing shit so the 6 of us had to find new homes
    came to the conclusion that he was 'passive-aggresive', meaning he is nice to ur face, tells u everything u want to hear but then behind ur back is a cunt, he also seemed to be a compulsive liar e.g he told every1 he had worked in a upmarket deli in Windsor turns out it was the deli counter at tescos

i was gonna post a thread about lying the other day after the whole apprentice scandal, the winner lied on his cv, but sir al kept him anyway so they were chattin bout it on radio2, loads of ppl seem to think its acceptable if it puts u in personal gain
    the smaller lies dont hurt anyone, telling ur missus she looks beautiful everyday no matter is a good one but i'd draw the line when the lie starts hurting or manipulating others

nice lil stoned waffle before off to catch my beauty sleep

3. sammys

sammys Shelter Birmingham

ahhh i had this experience with a mate a few months back, was a complete pathological liar, dont think he could help himself really but he use to chat needless amounts of shit even if the only benefit he'd get from it was to look "cool"
    in the end we just had enough of it when it started hurting people and getting manipulative and so we told him he needed to sort it out, havnt heard from him since

4. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

i don't have many friend... just alot of people i know ...

:grouphug:dnb forum hug lol

5. mISHKA

mISHKA Member

People who lie & bullshit just for the sake of it are generally kept out of my friend group/s

Although I still get told bare lies such as "I`ll have your money tomorrow" :lol: :orly:

6. BeyondTherapy

shit me sideways , seems theres a few people gone throught the exsperiance ... it must be abreed of a human being or something they cant stop as its snowballs and snowballs (not strong enough within to do so) ,.. what a sad life to lead ,... i spose i should of once i noticed the pattern of events starting i should of got out ,.. but muggings here allowed it , so ive only got myself to blame ,... just feel sorry for the next bunch of victims there place there lies on just to get what they want from a situation .... o well ,...

7. souljah

souljah liquid lover...

i would never lie to my friends but hey thats just me.
    some people just thrive off lying to other people. nice one for telling them where to go panty :) u should maybe ask them though why they feel the need to lie. even if its just to make them think that actions do have consequences and you might help the "next bunch of victims" :)

8. BeyondTherapy

sad to say but true ,.. they wont learn i can bet money on it ,..

and this type of person doesnt give a shit about nothing but themselves ,..

9. souljah

souljah liquid lover...

least u can do is try tho ey....have your two pennies worth....

10. BeyondTherapy

sounds daft but everytime id say something over a major lie that was told and ask why .... id get a yeah sorry ... and everything goes back to normal ,.. im done with the person ,.. praps next time there do it to the wrong person and something will come of it ,.. no love lost so :smash:

11. souljah

souljah liquid lover...

yeh for sure man spose theres only so much trying in those situations one can take....

12. BeyondTherapy

i believe so ,.. shame with knowledge that others will be victims of there ways but doesnt matter what i say , she says , they say , the person will continue on there pathway lieing to themselves and others because they believe they benifit more in life from doing so .. its gunna take something bloody major like a lie turning into a disarster for someone for them to wake up what there doing ,.. cause at the moment in there lives they dont care , not for themselves or others because of there actions ...

13. magpie

magpie Member

I DONT THINK YOU SHUD LIE TO YOU TRUE FRIENDS AND TURE FRIENDS SHUD NOT LIE TO YOU IT HARD TO GET TRUE FRIENDS AND IF YOU DO WHY FUCK IT UP BY LIE IN TO THERE FACE THE TRUTH ALL WAYS COMES OUT IN THE END AND YOU WILL JUST LOOK LIKE A TIT FOR BULL SHIT IN

14. The_Jungledon

The_Jungledon www.FreelanceJunglist.com

Used to have a 'mate' like this in my teens, the biggest whopper he told was that he had met some bird from italy and that her dad was a boss at fiat, they also lived in the italian mountains so they were wealthy an shit.
    Well he hacked a non-existant plan to rob them 'IN THE HILLS' (Said he was gonna steal the safe an shit) but needed funding for it, so someone else we knew 'LENT' him £800 (Far bit of cash in 1990).

Well all he did was stay in a hotel in london, got charlied up and shit then begged forgiveness before he came home. LOL.

No-one could stand him at the end of the day and ended up fucking off to live somewhere else.

15. BeyondTherapy

:mrpanic: thats terrible ,... :mrpanic:

16. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

NO WAY MATE!*

*THE ABOVE MAYBE A LIE

17. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

IM GLAD YOU LOT ARE SIMILAR TOO ME *

* THE ABOVE MAY BE A LIE

18. BoudiCat

BoudiCat SERIAY.

No way. I've been lied to enough in my life already so why do it to others?! I don't lie to my friends.