Would you go to a 16+ event(@matter) with a sick line up? p.s its a 3D rave?!

noronhaa

fabricismywayoflife
n89546099314_6171.jpg

looks like a pretty good line up but dno wot the atmosphere would be like with bare younger people there, anyone been to a 16+ event before?

and with funky 3D visuals, there givin out thos 3d glasses to everyone then projecting visual onto the walls i presume, could be pretty sick after a few pills! o_O

heres the event info:
http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/event.php?eid=89546099314&ref=share

I'm going to this, they are good but the Lets Go Crazy Events tend to be better.

I havent been to any 18+ events but apparently 16+ raves are more lively although they are full of noobs who dont know shit sometimes

ye thats wot im not feelin, im sure there will be peeps like ur self who are into there dnb n no about the scene but i no there will probs be bare peeps going thinking there just 2 cool for school!!

I'm going to this, they are good but the Lets Go Crazy Events tend to be better.

I havent been to any 18+ events but apparently 16+ raves are more lively although they are full of potential who dont know shit sometimes

fixed

no no, i'm 20 & so don't need to go to things like this thanks.
although a 3d rave sounds pretty mental. would be good.

Don't have a clue, i think they hand glasses out and have projectors and shit.
I dont know how you can keep glasses on when you are jumping about but i suppose its for the cool cats who are too cool to dance

I like the fact that they've incorporated 3-D to sell it to the kids. They probably think this is the way simulate drugs.

I'd dred to think what I'd be like off my face with 3d specks on.

I don't think there is enough to cater for the youngsters nowadays, circa 94-96' there was a number of underage raves.

I used to fucking love Evolution @ The Sanctuary, Labrynth, Club Dreamscape, Equinox etc.

Club/Event I.D was not as strict & you could get away with attending 18+ events more then if you were underage, but it simply wasn't as safe a environment.

I think it's a great idea, just hope the Security/Promotion/Organisation is done correctly.

It all runs pretty smoothly man, the security are pretty tight and seem to have a zero tolerance on any drugs or violence.

Although I could have taken a gun in there last time they barely searched me

i remember wen i was about 16 they had like a under 18s night at a club called oceana in bristol and me an all my mates went there pilled out of our minds, barged our way to the middle of the crowd wen they dropped sum pendulum or sumthin like that and we started brockin the fuck out, everyone lookin at us. they must have thought we were so cool. hahahahahahaha how sad

Back
Top Bottom